Re: Re: Noisy Lifters

From: Jack Hilton (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 13:19:23 EDT

>And a note to any new Dakota buyers who haven't actually bought the truck
>yet: Pay the $100 up front to get a free rental when you take it in! I've
>gotten to test drive quite a few cars in search of a new one for my wife
>since I've gotten the truck! :-)
>
>--
>Tibor Kun

Tibur -

To my knowledge , this plan is not a company wide thing . Some dealers just
don't do loaner cars while others always give them to you for free , while
some will just stick you in a used car if they have one available . Mine
has done both the used car and gotten me a rental car . I have never paid
any up-front fee to guarranttee that I would have a car though .

It's called Customer Service , all good dealers should always be able to
get you something to drive .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html