Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: 180 Thermostat

From: Jack Hilton (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 13:20:27 EDT

At 11:50 AM 10/5/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>>The optimum operating temp for the Magnum engines is about 182 degrees.
>
>June'99 Mopar Muscle, "Dakota Power Secrets".
>
>Bob, Burlington, Ontario
>'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto., 15.234 @ 87.26>>
>
>Sounds like an interesting read... How can I get a copy of the article?
>Thanks.
>Tom

I might be able to scan the pages in , I will have to see how many it is .

If I remember right , most everything they say has been discussed here on
the DML . I even thought for a minte that they got 99% of the info from the
DML .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html