Re: Dodge Truck Magazine

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 15:57:17 EDT

<< I had once found a magazine called "Power Wagon & Sport Utes" It's for
 Dodge Truck & Jeep Enthusiasts. Has anyone else seen this magazine. There
 is a URL on the cover WWW.RHOPUBLISHIMG.COM but I've not been able to get
 that page to come up. I'd like to find it again because it had some good
 articles in it about a Dakota R/T build up and some other projects. Anyone
 have an idea where I could find it.

I used to get that mag also. I have a couple issues lying
around if you need any info from them.

Still a few Dakota phones left. $24.95 That includes shipping.
http://web.wt.net/~mclark/html/phones/