Re: whats this about sparknock?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 16:42:50 EDT

If its pinging (loss of power, clatter noise) usually on acceleration
or wide open throttle going up hills. YOU can reroute the plug and coil
wires. There was a very informative post on this a few days ago. Just
make sure the clatter you described is coming from the engine area and
not the tranny or the differential (rear axle). If its coming from the
axle area it could be very serious and should be taken to your dealer
asap.

GS -