Re: New Member

From: CDaivs3872@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 19:00:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/99 10:19:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
zaniewski@wvucemr1.cemr.wvu.edu writes:

> Second, I bought the truck in Arizona where snow was not a
> concern. Since moving to West Virginia, I've been thinking that a
> limited slip differential would be a nice thing in the snow. Is this
> correct thinking and if so, what is the best option for the upgrade. I
> have ABS on the rear wheels.
> Thanks
I've found LSD to be very helpful in snow, but watch out for crowned roads as
the rear will tend to slide off if both wheels spin. This is preferable to
being stuck just because one wheel is on a slick spot though.

Chris from CVille

don't go with a locker, that's overkill for what your trying to do and you
won't like the noise and tire wear.