Big Michigan DML Meet? Was: Michigan DML

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 22:53:13 EDT

   I've been sort've skipping over the Michigan DML thread, but I
happened to read a couple, and it reminded me of something...

  I read somewhere that the Chrysler museum is open, or is going to
be open very soon. It sounds like a pretty neat place. I thought
what might make a very cool DML meet is to go through the museum and
get a tour of the Dakota plant (Warren, I think?) Do they give
tours? I don't know if there'd be any time to go racing or anything
like that, but we can always spend the time in a parking lot somewhere
with the hoods popped. :-) Then maybe go somewhere afterwards for
some food...

   I'd be up for something like that, even though I'm several
hours away (NY), especially if we got a decent number of DMLers
together. (Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, New York, Ontario...?) Its
probably getting a bit chilly to do the parking lot thing this year,
but maybe next year? Would anyone else be interested in something
like this?

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |