Re: Big Michigan DML Meet? Was: Michigan DML

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 14:47:23 EDT

Absolutely Jon. I went to the initial Milan meet in june and had a blast.
It was a middling drive for me (~4.5 hours), but definitely worth the
trip. This sounds like a good time.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."