WooHoo!!! Got the magic Number!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 23:06:58 EDT

Ok...so i'm a little bit excited about this:

After some talks with the folks at G-Tech, I decided to run the truck with
the G-Tech Box again and the results are well worth all the efforts:

G-Tech Measurement: 190HP (This + 20% for driveline loss = 232HP / Flywheel)

I'll try to get to the track this weekend (or at least a Dyno run) for more
accurate measurements. 1/4 Mile, 0-60, etc.

The only thing left now is the JBA headers...and that's it. (Anything more
and i'll probably blow the damn thing up.) ;)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm