RE: DML Flyer Update

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 00:16:27 EDT

What's the address again?

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Hoegen
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 10:27 PM
To: Dakota-Truck@Buffnet. Net
Subject: DML: DML Flyer Update

Thanks for the ideas folks. I updated the flyer with a style change....pic
in the middle. I like it beter that way too!
I printed some out using colored paper....looks awesome!

Feel free to make changes to it or send me your ideas. Maybe I'll post
several different types...As far as the format, I don't have the ability to
save it as a .pdf file, so I saved it as an html file. That basically
changes the document to one big pic instead of having the text seperate. If
you have Microsoft Publisher, I can send you the .pub file for you to save,
edit etc. In this way you can alter the text or the pics seperately.
Hope yall enjoy the new banner....SPREAD THE WORD!!

Kevin