RE: RE: DML Flyer Update

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 20:16:44 EDT

The update is complete! You can now simply right-click on the DML FLYER PIC
and choose "save as" to save the document in its ORIGINAL configuration,
.doc. I tested it myself, and once it is downloaded you can edit the text or
simply print it out!! (it prints only ONE page and the margins are
correct!!)

The address is http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen/dmlflyer.html

The document can be downloaded as
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen/dmlflyer.doc

I think people will like this final draft. If someone can convert the doc
file to a pdf file, please do so and email it to me so I can post it for
all. You can also post the pdf file and let me know the location - I'll
place a link to it at my address.

One final note and I'll stop rambling...the doc file is slightly different
from the pic...it's less wordy (I'm updating the ic as we speak) so I could
increase the font size...easier to read.

Sincerely,

Kevin
Die-hard DML supporter/promoter ;-)
99 CC V6 Solar Yellow Sport