Re: going hunting, k&n problem???

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 08:13:01 EDT

I end up running miles of dirt roads when I go hunting (just can't resist
trying to find the "ultimate" spot) and I haven't had a problem with my round
K&N. When I took it off to clean it, it wasn't that dirty and there was
nothing in the T/B. I did get a K&N pre-filter this summer for running on the
beach. You may want to look into one of these if it really bothers you.
Tom