Re: Noisy lifters

From: Tibor Kun (tiborkun@excite.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 11:36:41 EDT

Jack,

>>To my knowledge , this plan is not a company wide thing . Some dealers
just
  don't do loaner cars while others always give them to you for free ,
while
  some will just stick you in a used car if they have one available . Mine
  has done both the used car and gotten me a rental car . I have never paid
  any up-front fee to guarranttee that I would have a car though . <<

It may be regional, but when I bought it, I was offerred that as an option
for $100. When I tell dealers I have it, they look it up in the national
computer and call it an "extended warranty" even though it isn't really one.
And I get the car for up to 5 days. Dodge reimburses the dealership.

--
Tibor Kun
Email: tkun@compuserve.com

________________________________________________________________ Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://voicemail.excite.com Talk online at http://voicechat.excite.com