Re: Michigan Meet part II

From: Mark Sheely (marksheely@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 21:12:24 EDT

> There is also a ,, ahh, cant remember the name dang
> it! Its on M59 and
> Vandyke. HELP here someone! Its a Giant arcade,
> restaraunt. Ive only
> been to two of them. This one, and the one in
> Georgia near Merietta.

You must mean Dave & Buster's. Used to live pretty
close to Marietta, now live here in Michigan (south of
Jackson). D & B's is almost as much fun as Gillian's,
over in Boston.

Wish I could join you all, but have to work
saturdays..... besides, if I went to Auburn Hills, I'd
probably end up just going to the BassPro shop.

--Mark S.

=====