RE: Question about that electric supercharger (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 21:15:59 EDT

I've had great success with the eRam (and Dual eRam). I ran a few tests
with it Dual-eRam last weekend at the Houston Raceway and found that it gave
me an extra .3 - .4 in the 1/4 mile. (Results may vary.)

It's also the ONLY one that does what it claims. Roar, Inc. has a similar
product but won't send me any Dyno sheets...and they claim that it puts out
just as much as the eRam...but that's not possible with the power
requirements of their "Boat Bilge Blower Motor".

I would, however, recommend that you purchase a modified Throttle Body first
since that is the one of the biggest HP/TQ losses on our engines. Check out
either Magnum Performance or Quick-D for pricing and availability.

- Bernd