Re: Dak is acting up again. :-(

From: Dale Blanchard (bolero@accessnv.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 00:18:08 EDT

I just checked the price of the OBD-2 scanner deal. It is
obscene,greedy,ECT
Some one needs to put out a small doit urselve version.
If they dont put out a decent home version,some one will boot-leg it.
They could make money selling a home mech version,if it is reasonable.
I ride a BMW motorcycle and can get the micro fiche parts for about
$15.00 from the dealer ,but cant get the CD rom version, even tho it is
cheaper to produce and update, but can get it from England, on internet
and a credit card.