Spark Knock Bulletin

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 08:53:56 EDT

Just to give some of you out there a heads up. Chrysler has issued a
Bulletin reguarding faulty intake gaskets that are causing spark knock and
or large oil consumption. Of course they won't make this into a recall, you
have to complain about it to the dealer in order to get it fixed.

Second, I recently called Chrysler to try to find out when this flash for
the 99 computers will be out to fix this timing problem. They originally
told me this would be out in July early August. Well, needless to say, still
not fix, and they don't know when it will be out.

If anyone cares to help me bitch, please call Chrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
I'm sure I won't get any supporters on this, but thanks to those who might.

Erika
http://members.xoom.com/MsBavior/dakota