Re: New Exhaust(Kyper)

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 12:51:12 EDT

I put the 3" cat-back Flowmaster kit on as well (it comes with a 3
chamber muffler) and I really like the sound. The sound is "there" but
doesn't drive you bonkers if you have to go for a 10 hour drive. Here's
an analogy: I once rode a snowmobile with some trick pipes on it for
about 3 hours - the pipes sounded great for the first 25 minutes, then
were just plain annoying. I have heard the same thing from guys who
bought the 2 chamber flowmasters; they drone at highway speeds and can
be very aggravating.

Hope this helps
Cale Bargen