Re: Dakota/Harly Davidson

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 12:56:38 EDT

Have I told anyone lately?

I love my Dak...

Would I sleep with it if I could?....sure!

Do I keep it spotless?....youbetcha!

If it was a girl, would it be *beauteeful*?...Yum...Ahuh!!

Is my wife jealous?.......horribly!

Is it FAST?......no need to ask

If my wife had a Dak, would I be jealous?....(Only if i owned a ford
truck)

GS -

PS
Culture?....I can drink coffee with my pinky raised.

Dale Blanchard <bolero@accessnv.com> wrote:
> My wife thought my truck was to old for her to ride
> in, so it was more for her than me.
> I am also of the old Ford list and they are more weird than the DML
> list. It is interesting to observe the culture of the different lists.
> But I am a motorcyclist so I may have other problems.
<snip>