Re: Engine/Tranny Replacing.....

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 13:06:43 EDT

Kyle-
If you're looking at buying a rebuilt engine and/or tranny, I would look at
Jasper. I've bought several things from them, including a rear end for my
87 dak, and they seem to make very high quality stuff at a reasonable price.
  They have a website--www.Jasper.com I think. You can give the info on
what you are looking for and they will give you a quote. Another good
company for engines is 'Aaron's'. I've never done business with them, but
have heard good things. They supposedly make high quality products like
Jasper and carry a better warranty. Just some thoughts--maybe get prices to
compare.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6