Re: rebuilt engine options... HELP!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 16:29:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/99 11:38:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, msykes@su.edu
writes:

<< I'm plannin' to ask Terry DeLong how he did it. He put maggies on his 340.
From what I understand, the head bolts use the same hole, it's just the
intake manifold that isn't a direct bolt on... bolting a premag intake to
maggie heads requires some drillin'. I also heard that all I need to do was
get some magnum pushrods and plug the oil holes in my block. I plan to get
complete heads, so the sprongs and eerything will already be there....
 sigh....

The Magnum engines rocker arms are oiled through the pushrods... so you'd
need those... but what about the lifters????

ttyl
Patrick