Re: Michigan Meet part III

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 21:34:03 EDT

At 06:17 PM 10/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
> <SNIP>
> I'll probably be working on the 16th till noon. I thought that maybe
>we could all meet in the museum parking lot (or any hotel that any one
>may be staying at) shortly after noon. Then we could head on down to
>Milan and do some racin. After we're done with Milan, we could head
>north again and go to Big Bucks for some after racin brew ha ha and
>food. Sunday the 17th I could meet you all back in the Museum parking
>lot and we could tour the Museum close to noon. If everyone would still
>like a few hours of fun after that we could go to Big Boy on Woodward
>and check out the Mopars there. I understand that Cruise News will be
>there so it should be a good time as well.
> That's what Im thinkin, if anyone would like to modify or alter these
>plans in anyway, feel free! Let me know folks! Eric

Sorry, I won't be able to make it that weekend, Eric. I've got 3 season
tickets to a CFL football game against our traditional rival on the 16th.
The game will probably decide who has home field advantage in the semi-finals
of the CFL Eastern Conference playoffs.

It sounds like it would be a great couple of days, especially the racing
and the museum. I also wanted to see your Dakota and the ram air hood
before someone bought it. It would have been great to caravan with other
Dakotas through S. Ont. to MI. on an autumn day. Hopefully, I can get
to meet everyone in the future.

Bob, Burlington, Ontario
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto., 15.234 @ 87.26