Michigan Meet part III

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 21:17:25 EDT

OK OK. Listen Up!!

   These are tentative plans. I need the group to approve these. I
really want to get the "out of towners" involved here, so if times are
inconvenient then please say so instead of not coming. We aim to
please! SO!

  I'll probably be working on the 16th till noon. I thought that maybe
we could all meet in the museum parking lot (or any hotel that any one
may be staying at) shortly after noon. Then we could head on down to
Milan and do some racin. After we're done with Milan, we could head
north again and go to Big Bucks for some after racin brew ha ha and
food. Sunday the 17th I could meet you all back in the Museum parking
lot and we could tour the Museum close to noon. If everyone would still
like a few hours of fun after that we could go to Big Boy on Woodward
and check out the Mopars there. I understand that Cruise News will be
there so it should be a good time as well.
  That's what Im thinkin, if anyone would like to modify or alter these
plans in anyway, feel free! Let me know folks!
Eric