Re: RE: Hypertech

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 23:08:29 EDT

I believe I found the problem I think I have a wire arcing. I didn't find it
but right before I got the light I heard a "sparking noise" through my
stereo. So I tool off a wire and put it close enough to arc and got the same
noise. I can't find the culprit but a set of wires tomorrow will tell the
tale
Thanks everyone for the suggestions but it appears my computer is right
about the miss we'll see
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1