Re: Re: Re: Dakota/Harly Davidson

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 22:57:24 EDT

Sir:
I am sorry you are not happy with the vehicle you own, but I'm
not clear why you feel the need to tell us about it. Some of
the people on this list have had problems with their trucks,
as can happen with ANY vehicle from ANY manufacturer. However,
even those individuals share with the rest of us an appreciation
of the Dodge Dakota. This list was set up by Jon (thanks Jon!)
to give us a chance to discuss our common interest. We like our
Dakotas. We like our mailing list!
Since you do not enjoy these things, I recommend you find something
you do enjoy, and go do it!
Flip (Sarah Adams)
'98 V6 Sport, RC, 5sp, 2wd, IB

"MOPAR OR NO CAR"