Re: Michigan Meet part III

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 06:09:52 EDT

Eric Kurtz wrote:

> OK OK. Listen Up!!
>
> These are tentative plans. I need the group to approve these. I
> really want to get the "out of towners" involved here, so if times are
> inconvenient then please say so instead of not coming. We aim to
> please! SO!

The 16th/17th is not convenient. There, I'm saying so. :-)

Bob Tom said that he can't make it that weekend because of a prior
engagement. I know that all Sundays are out for Jon Steiger. I know he
wanted to check out the museum, so if we could figure out how to do that on
a Saturday I would think that he'd appreciate it.

Now, I don't want to put a damper on any other plans already in the works.
But if we could find another weekend that would work better for some of us
out-of-towners, we'd sure like to meet the MI group.

Bob, what weekends do you NOT have plans?

Jason