Re: Something different, kinda cool UPDATE #1

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 14:46:12 EDT

O-K, he has given me some estimates on prices, he told me most replicas
run about 20 bucks, but that depends on how much customizing he does. Us
Club Cab folks will probably end up paying more, 'cause there ain't no
CC toy to go off of, only a regular cab, and the rest will be custom,
but he says he can do it, so we'll see. Wait until I get all his info
first, and get the custom 442 that I ordered, then we will get serious.
Should be a couple of days. So far, I have recieved 10 emails from folks
who want one done. When I get all his info, I will email everyone and
get the truck details then. Thanks for your time and patience. Take
care!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp