Jack's wreck...update & pics

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 22:27:57 EDT

Well , I talked to Progressive today about the car . It seems that my
shadow sustained about $7500 worth of damage , and was valued at $4700 , so
it is a total loss . Good thing is that I only owed about $3700 , and after
my deductible , I will walk off with $500 , probably to get another car
with .

The Sable fared no better , it was also a total loss with over $7800 in
damages .

I have updated my web page with a link to the pics of my 94 Shadow after
the wreck if anyone is interested in what $7500 worth of damage looks like .

Thanks to everyone who responded , and even those who did not , about me
being OK , that was much appreciated .

I still can't believe that I basically walked away from this accident !

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901