Re: magnum R/T specs

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 23:36:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/99 11:42:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dakota_24@email.msn.com writes:

<< since I didn't get a chance to say it down there congrats to
 him ! (grumble grumble)wish I could do it before the end of the season but
 doesnt look good. >>

Thanks.. And I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, those cold Sunday test
and tunes are notorious for low numbers and I'll be there to coax ya on. For
as little as you have done especially in big dollar mods your Dak is truelly
amazing and a good runner for shurrr. I just wish you wouldn't embarrass me
so much at the starting line though :-)

Bill