magnum R/T specs

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 23:36:14 EDT

dont know if you all read ropar muscle regularly but found this on the web
gives a good scenereo about the mopar magnum r/t package and perf.
expectations
  http://www.d-p-g.com/moparmuscle/july96/et.htm
and since Bill doesn't seem to be telling anyone went to the drags last wed.
with him and he broke into the 13's NO JUICE STYLE and ON STREET TIRES NO
LESS!!!! and since I didn't get a chance to say it down there congrats to
him ! (grumble grumble)wish I could do it before the end of the season but
doesnt look good.
Chris
95' 318 5spd 3.9 14.2