I'm buying Eric's truck! My 99' is for sale.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 17:46:36 EDT

I test drove Eric's 5.9L Dakota today and and decided to buy it. I wasn't
sure if I was going to buy it at first, but when I was leaving, we got into
a little impromptu race on Gratiot.........well.........he kicked my ass
thoughly! He was pulling away from me like I was standing still. That pretty
much made my decision for me.

If anyone is interested, I will be selling all my hi-po equipment off of my
99 Dakota and putting it (the Dakota) up for sale. I will post an ad for the
truck and equipment in a day or two.

Mark Kuzia 99 Dak 5.2L, 5-spd, 3.92-SG
14.896 @ 91.08 mph (2.072 60 ft)
14.708 @ 92.25 (NHRA corrected)