I sold my Dak

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 23:27:16 EDT

 Mark Kuzia came by today to take a look at my Dak. Him and a buddy
kicked the tires and went for a spin in it. Don't really know where
they went, but I hope they went on the Eway. Mark did ya? That's where
the truck can really be fun. It pulls and pulls until you know you're
going to get into real trouble if anyone with authority sees ya! They
got back from their little joy ride and we chatted a little. Mark said
he liked it but wasn't ready to decide just yet. I said cool and we
agreed to talk again about it soon. When they left, it was time for me
to stop off at the inlaws to pick up my daughter. It just so happened
that I bumped into them again just a couple houses down from me! =0) I
followed them out onto Gratiot and I guess they wanted to race. I
stepped into it a little for 'em!
  Mark, I hope you enjoy this Dak as much as I have. Buddy, when and
if you sell it again, I want first dibs!!
  I'm not signing off of the DML so soon though. I'm going to need a
vehicle to drive until my 2000 Cherokee Classic with the Up Country
Suspension comes in! I'm lookin to find either an older Mopar, or an
old Dak.
Eric