Re: '99 factory fog lights(another Group Buy)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 23:32:27 EDT

Here's something I might be able to setup.. Group buy again!!!

I copied the letter he sent me below. (i'm wondering 3.50 off which price.
my ebay price. or his "sale price"

anyways. it's the 4" round fog lights. I'm purchasing the hyperwhites and
wondered for all those who didn't get the 99 dollar fog lights at the factory
if they'd be interested in 50 dollar fog lights shipped. take a look.

http://www.vehiclelighting.com/detail-fog-round.asp

E-mail me personally to keep the DML low on e-mails..
-Dester
<<<snip

Dear Dester,

Thank you for the opportunity to reach additional
customers. We have actually sold many of these lights
to Dakota owners, especially the FB440, which you
ordered. The feedback we have received is that they
fit and mount very nicely in the fascia. We are very
familiar with the OEM lamp that you can get at the
dealer by Wagner. Not only does our lamp look better
but it outperforms the OEM lamp 2:1.

If you can put together a group of customers we will
discount as follows:

1-19 buyers get $3 off
20 or more get $4.50 off

I would like to do more, but as you probably know, our
profits are already slim, based on our current
pricing.
>>>snip

<< Anyone know where I can order a new factory style fog-light for my '99 dak
 without going to the dealership?

 I went to a couple major autoparts stores (autozone, napa, pep boys,
 checker) and can't find one anywhere. I found the pilot light kits for the
 dakota that sell for like $90 and include the wiring/switch etc, but I
 don't need all that.. All I want is a simple replacement bulb...

 thanks, >>