dakota speakers!!

From: Jr53080@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 01:14:37 EDT

Today i tore apart the insides of my dak to install my stereo system. I took
out the back two speakers because i was going to hook them to an amp. When i
was ready to put them back in, i noticed they were different. One was a
Infinity that came stock and the other was a no name chrysler speaker. Why
on earth are there two kinds of speakers in the back of my truck. That is a
bit annoying. Well anyways il soon have my Diamond Motorsport 6.5 components
to put back there. YAY! Has anyone else had two differnt kinds of speakers
in theirs???

JR