Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 01:09:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/99 9:25:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< I would, however, recommend that you purchase a modified Throttle Body
first
 since that is the one of the biggest HP/TQ losses on our engines. Check out
 either Magnum Performance or Quick-D for pricing and availability.

 - Bernd >>

Don't forget R&D Performance's now..... we've got the coolest stuff... really
!

(don't forget the $225 sale going on right now, you guys only have 4 days
left)

If you don't agree, you can just return it... no questions asked.

sorry the web pages still down... when it comes back we'll have a few new
products ... V6 and V10 throttle bodies (you can start order queries now) and
intake manifold work :)

sorry for the plug.... i get jealous easy... :x

ttyl
Patrick