Re: Powerdyne Supercharger for Sale

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 01:41:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/99 6:29:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< I don't think its funny, why are they ? I love mine.. and I called you (
 well really can't call you because you don't list a phone number ), emailed
 you first and you did'nt have a thing to offer and your response back was
 days/week. For $2100 you can't beat the POWERDYNE DEAL... >>

I'm sorry Ted, I didn't mean to anger all you PD owners. The PowerDyne blower
is actually a very nice setup, i love the easy install (and for the price,
very ideal for a modest boost in power) but it has it's drawbacks... as does
any system.

For a few hundred dollars more, you could spend a few extra hours on
installation, and have a faster truck... that's all.

ttyl
Patrick