RE: Installed new valve covers

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 01:50:35 EDT

I thought about covering the front w/saran wrap (saw it in
Hot Rod), but figured : Air temp 102 F., add 20 F. for a black
R/T, add 85 mph x 102 F. (wind heat? vs. wind chill?), add
friction coeficient of the atmosphere = at least a 180 F.
temperature for the saran wrap to cling to, and thus melt
onto my grill/hood.

I guess it'll be having bugs for dinner on Friday night...

Hey, maybe I can get a bright BUG light and hang it off to
the right of the truck so they'll go for that vs. my head
lights!?!?!?

Sam '99 RT