Re: R+D Performance???????? (ATTN PATRICK)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 02:17:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/99 8:35:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< Where's the R+D preformance web site? I can't get to it anymore.
  Where are ya Patrick, I have to talk to you. >>

The web site is currently broke ... my entire computer system crashed and I
lost everything. We just now got the network back up and the website should
be up soon with it's own domain.

Right now throttle bodies are going out the door faster than I could ever
have expected... thanks again you guys for getting me started with your
support and feedback... :)

More good news, because of a few list members helping me out I now offer V-6
and V-10 throttle bodies. I also am going to offer reworked intake manifolds
for each application....

My office number is now 941-360-0332, and I have a voicemail setup now if I'm
not there.

ttyl
Patrick
(web siteless :( )