Re: Fw: magnum R/T specs

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 08:23:59 EDT

Chris,
  Bill has quite a few bucks into that 318. When I say into it, I
literally mean INTO it. My 360 is MILDLY modified with nothing INTO
it. I have bolt ons with no juice and Im runnin 13.79. I say go with a
360. If I modified a 360 like Bill has a 318! No contest in my
opinion. 360's react much better to mods than a 318, it has a longer
stroke which means gobs and gobs of torque! Ask Mark!
Eric