Re: Tool Boxes

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 11:55:09 EDT

Kyle, I've seen many of those plastic boxes sag. Do you have a Lowes of
other lumber chain nearby? Our local Lowes carries the Delta metal gullwing
for about $100 (the plastic ones are about $80. A few years ago I purchased
a new aluminum box at a pawn shop for about $100.
If you go with the metal one, take it to the place that sprayed your bed
liner and have them coat it to match. I am toying with the idea of taking
this aluminum one in for the same treatment.
Cal