RE: Re: Tool Boxes

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 08:52:12 EDT

I agree with Cal. Originally, I wanted a Black-Plastic Toolbox but picked
up the Delta (Diamond Plate) Box instead. It's held up to the Texas Heat,
Rain/Hail, Occasional "Beer Cooler" conversion (for concerts mainly), and
people standing on it. I'm glad that I picked a metal one. (My wife
purchased it for me from Home Depot for about $250.00)

- Bernd