Re: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 14:47:59 EDT

<< intake manifold work? I'm interested!
 -Dester

I've got one here at the shop I've gotta finish first and see how well it
works. The mods are very similar to the ones discussed from the Mopar Mag
from awhile ago.... I couldn't believe the journey the air has to go through
before it even reaches those long runners.

All in due time ... still need to get my web page addressed on top of
everything :/

ttyl
patrick