RE: Question about K&N & MIA auto show

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 21:44:47 EDT

Bob,

On a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee "Limited Edition" (360 CID), the K&N Gen-II
produces 20+ HP...Dyno Proven. They really work.

If you're going to go with a Powerdyne Supercharger later on...you might
want to save your money since they use their own intake system. The Gen-II
won't work anymore. As for the Hypertech Module, unless it's a adjustable
one, the timing might be a little too agressive for the SC without some
decent fuel (92+ Octane). (Then again...you might not.)

- Bernd