Re: Question about K&N & MIA auto show

From: Bob B Ford (bobngae@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 21:17:53 EDT

I just ordered through Summit Racing a Generation II K & N filter system
for my 1996 5.2L Ram at $269.90 + a $13.00 hazard material shipping
charge.

They claim up to 25 hp increase. Is that really possible? I also ordered
a Hypertech
power module for $270 also. What realistic HP increase can I expect. I
was going to buy
a Powerdyne Supercharger but I'm going to try this 1st. I have a Club
Cab 1500 5 speed
that seems to have some get up and go now but I want more. I'm running
3.5 limited slip
and I also tow occasionally my travel trailer. Will I have to take the
hypertech computer off
when I tow as the Mopar Performance upgrade chip requires ?
Bob in Sacramento