Re: Out of the woodwork

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 23:50:58 EDT

Thanks guys. I've been trying to find that road, one of the guys at
work just got a 2000 Maxima and he's been running it around, best he's
gotten is about 120.

So what's the deal with this drag strip? Maybe I can get some folks
together and do a day trip before the weather gets nasty.

Chris: Looks like I'm gonna get a K&N FIPK. My friend Alex (who's still
at Clarkson, can't miss him - huge black Bronco, visor, wiper cowling,
huge bumper w/ winch) told me to drop his name with a place in
Gloversville, about $120 for the whole setup I guess. The stat I'll do
another weekend, probably next time I head home, so my brother can help
me out if I need it (I'd rather have backup and not need it than not
have it and need it).

The muffler will have to wait till spring for money reasons,
unfortunately. Plus, I have nowhere to work on the truck, since it
doesn't fit in my garage. Well, it does, but only if the ground's dry
(so I don't slip, it's on a side hill), I pull in straight, centered,
and fold the mirrors.

I don't know where the stereo will fit in. Probably before the exhaust.

Chris, I'll be on campus hopefully for Union/RPI weekend in November,
and almost definitely SLU weekend. Find us a good stretch of road and
we'll tear it up.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ---------------------------------------------------------------- Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. ----------------------------------------------------------------