Re: Out of the woodwork

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 23:36:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/99 9:50:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Does anyone know which of the 2 dealers in the Syracuse, NY area (Sam
 Dell in the city, and the shop in Fayetteville) is the better one?

 And where around here can I take this bad boy and open it up? I haven't
 seen the high side of 80 for more than a few seconds at a stretch, and
 have yet to nail the throttle from a standing stop. >>

Andy

Welcome aboard, sounds like you have a nice truck. I live about 130 miles
south west of you but work for a company based out of Liverpool. Anyway I run
regularly at NYIRP a drag strip south of Rochester and there was a retired
gentleman from Syracuse that used to tell about a road or area where the hot
shots settle in for a little illegal racing. I don't remeber where it was but
hesaid he used to hold his own with his 94 Dak 318 auto with a few mods
including a Vortek SC. Sooo if ya run into a 94 Black Short box with a
smiling older gentleman in it don't mess with him :-)

Bill