Re: Synthetic oil changeover

From: Ryan & Joellen LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 01:03:58 EDT

ok, but wouldn't it be nice if you did not have to change your oil every
3,000 or 5,000 miles? Also, wouldn't it end up being cheaper. I am using
Mobil 1 right now, and am happy with it. But, this may be a cheaper way to
go. So, if it holds up better than the Mobil 1, that would be good. Their
website suggest draining the oil at 25,000 intervals. That is a long time
to go without an oil change. Any one else have any experience with this
stuff?

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+