RE: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 08:01:47 EDT

For exactly the reason that was written...NEW CORE. There is no down-time
with this route, plus, you get all new sensors (on the TB only). And if you
ever decide to sell the vehicle, or some smog nazi is giving you a hard
time, or just a trade-in, you can put the original TB back on the vehicle.

- Bernd