Re: Throttle Bodies :) read ... !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 03:40:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 7:39:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Magnum Performance: $400 - $1000+ (High End, Application Specific Work,
 Excellent Results)
 Quick-D: $265 (General Modifications, Good All range performance, very clean
 work)
 F&B: $245 (General Modifications, Dyno Tested, Good All range Performance,
 also very clean work)
 R&D: $225 (General Modifications, All range performance, haven't seen one up
 close though.) >>

I will put my throttle body up against any other TB in terms of quality and
design. and hopefully bragging rights when it comes to power:). Our TBs take
several extra steps when comparing to the work of the other TBs.

Our new SS throttle plates are angle milled. MPI uses stamped plates. The
plates in the TB sit at an angle. We took the time to indicate that angle and
create our own tooling to hold the plate at that angle just so it would be
precision.

Not to mention how our intake centerline and shaft assembly work with our
precision design backed by 15 years of experience in the Tool and Die
industry (not to to mention motors...) You're not just getting extra HP with
my TBs, you're getting a precision assembly designed to increase
torque/hp.........and it does! Just ask any of my customers....

Not to sound rude, :)

ttyl
patrick