Michigan Milan meet

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 13:20:29 EDT

>From what I understand we are going to Milan on the 16th. Some guys are
gonna meet up before hand and drive down, but everyone's gonna be there
around noonish or so. On Sunday the 17th we're supposed to meet back up and
go to the museum which closes at 6PM so I figure if we get there at 1PM
we'll be all set. That's what my plans are. Would anyone like to confirm
this set of plans so we can all agree or atleast know the outline of events.
Thanks!