Re: Need more power in my V-4

From: pilot877 (pilot877@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 15:46:31 EDT

Haha, I see airplanes while in my Dakota all the time too!!! Although I am
an experienced pilot/flight instructor, I still have a lot to learn about
Dakotas...By the way, what are the major differences between Magnums and
pre-mags? Seems like the engines are the same size, but did they change
anything major?

Ryan
98 3.9 sport ( for now, someday I'll get a v8) 10k mi